Monday, October 30, 2006

A wonderful weekend


Highlights of my 22nd birthday:

1) At midnight sharp, I received a missed call and a voice message that moved me to tears. I am serious.. I felt so touched by the early birthday greeting. Thanks ann for always being the first to wish me happy birthday! =) *hugs I have saved the message.. but can only save for 7 days. Never mind, I try to listen to it more these few days.

2) Met the tw gang for my celebration! We went ktv, have dinner and went minds cafe. They planned a great surprise! surprised me and sylvia with a cake midway through our songs. It was totally so unexpected. Earlier on, I was still grumbling to them.. " hey why never wish me happy birthday one when u see me?" :P Then we happily went minds cafe and created a mess there. We played pit which was like heart attack.. and before we even finished playing the first round, we heard" ping piang piang" because in the midst of our excitement, ym got too excited and waved his hand too far, knocking james's coffee. The cup of coffee flew off and stained on the wall. It was so paiseh.. so we decided to be guai and play 'intellectual' games instead. It was a fulfilling day for me.. so thanks the 7 dudes ( 5 girls + 2 gay guys??) for celebrating with me =) I luv you guys! whahahaa

3) We the four NEL ers stayed back to have an intimate chat.. whahhaa. Then on our way home, we met the friendliest and funniest cab driver. Eg Shannon asked us" Do you all think I look haggard now that I am working night shifts?" Upon hearing, the cab uncle turned to take a good look at Shannon closely and exclaimed" No la! You don't look haggard" He really turned to take a good look at Shannon carefully lo before he said that!!! kh thought he was looking at the cars behind.. whahaaa. His expression was so hilarious!Then Shannon coughed and wanted water.. he offered his bottle to her.whahahaa.. may be he was trying to hit on Shannon.. =)

4) I reached home and checked my email. Qm and Jy sent me an e-card combined from USA and China! I totally expected that from them.. whahhaa. Then today when I reached home, I saw a parcel!! Qm sent it to me from US! Jy did the online shopping, Qm ordered it and sent it to me. The gift was a RED dress! Jy we really have telepathy! How u know I am very into red and pink recently??! or did i tell u ar? hahahaa... Thank you two so much!! I really appreciated the long distance birthday greetings.. =)


Played so much over last weekend.. Sunday got a cousin's wedding dinner to attend too. As usual, gatherings with my dear cousins are always so enjoyable and funny. Will try to upload these photos soon.. I felt so happy! lalalaa...

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM , Blogger Weili~ said...

haha.. yupz.. u two are the best la

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home