Saturday, October 07, 2006

Here's to Jiaying (SRY SHE'S NOT FOR SALE)
















She is a very good friend of mine that I have known for 9 years! She wanted to claim credit for being such an excellent friend, hence forced me to put her photo on my blog. So tada! this entry is especially for her. Pretty gal right? too bad SHE'S ATTACHED! SHE'S SOLD! I wonder why I am forced to put her photo here to sell..

For recent years, she has been away for studies in China. Although we did not get to see each other that often, we still managed to talk so much each time we meet up. She's the best person that can go buffet with me cos she eats as much as I do! Once we even drank 10 cups of KFC freeflow EACH at the KFC near DHS. Up till now, I still can't find someone that can replace her as my best makan buddy! We both luv to eat!

We used to have the same weight each year.. but I am taller!! The only time I put on weight was during my secondary school days when I hanged out with her the most! I really put on weight and my face was round! However, those days were definitely the happiest days of my life I should say.. the two of us can hang out in the np room after school, talk crap with the rest of my squadmates and have lunch after that. I wonder how I have time to complete my school work.

Once during training camps, the seniors tried to create conflict between us. Everyone knows we are the best of friends ever.. hahaa.. I still remember Rizhu mdm tried to make us quarrel but too bad for her, it did not work! we knows it's part of training camp tactics. Have we ever quarrel? Hmm..seriously I dun remember..we know each other's family affairs pretty well. The unkind relatives we have.. things we only share with each other. Did we share our crushes? Hmm.. she did share with me.. I think I shared mine too. Wah Wei.. the head of St John.. u still remember? he's shorter than me but he's a serious and responsible guy. For a period of time, I think he's quite cool. wahhahaa.. this gal always said I have weird taste in guys. Her crushes will be Fei Ming?? Wx?? oops..

What else ar? she's quite similar to Angela..meaning in terms of their characters. And they both end up with guys that are not that tall.. wahahaha :P sorry to sa xiao zi and mick!
Just met her recently too.. but she's back in China already. Will miss her presence in Singapore!!


Ps: Saw her bro,Ivan's photos on friendster. He has grown so much.. the first time I see him, he's just a small 10 year old that eats a lot. Now he looks like a small hunk.. hahhaa.
I feel old just looking at him..

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM , Blogger oh well it's me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger oh well it's me said...

ahem btw, i tried really hard but i don't remember drinking 10 cups of coke leh. are you sure we drank that much??

P.S. i never had a crush on feiming!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home