Saturday, September 02, 2006

Friday night out with the gals was extremely HIGH.. plus the fact that I am now unemployed made it even more stress free.The five of us were bitching non-stop throughout the night.. it has been so long since we had such a fun bitching session. In the midest of bitching, we also tried to sell a certain guy friend to one of the gals. We said things like he's guaranteed confirmed gd quality one.. the best boyfriend to show your parents.. excellent personality and looks quite cute too. So we rattled on and on about good things about the guy. .you can say the four of us has practically staked our reputation on him already..

We even had 'xxx promotion part I, II, III and IV'! We also thought of how to involve him in our future outings.. It seems like he is still unattached so we better make our moves fast before any gal snatches him away. hahaaha..

Oh yeah.. recently friends has been trying to refer their the other half's good friends to me. Sigh.. I know of their gd intentions but dun need for that la. It's a pity that they din refer their other half's gd friend's gd friend to me.. that I wun mind. ok I think too much..


PS: Meeting kh for high tea on Monday.. lalaa and continue our bitching session.. I feel so blessed with such friends around me =)

Thanks Jun and Ann for being there all this while when I was so stressed up! *hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home