Sunday, September 17, 2006

I miss my RE colleagues! or rather my teammates! I miss Emmeline, Jerry, Elaine, Jane, Ian and Melvin Miao! I miss every single one of them!

I do hope my team sales will be picking up soon before the month ends.. something very big must must come in for Jerry! I am praying hard for all of them.. Those guys are really a very nice group of people. I will never forget about them and the fond memories I have with them! I am especially grateful to Jerry and Emmeline... the big brother and sister that I will never never forget..

I miss Kelly and Yenny too! Glad to know they are doing great! Ian and Melvin must jia you! I miss this gayish pair! the TGIF logan! The KTV sessions we have together!

Perhaps it's really fate that made me decide to join RE and know such a great group of friends..

I MISS THEM !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home