Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How to Date Like Crazy and Still Get 'The One'

I can just die.. blogged something just now and my lousy com hanged! ARGHHH!

Thou shall write in summary:

Abtracted from an article in Channels Magazine for Social Development Services..

Old conservative concept: WAIT for chances to happen with a member of the opposite gender

New Bold concept: MAKE chances happen with a member of the opposite gender

Date 'many ones' to find 'The One' VS let nature take its course and wait passively for 'The One' to appear. Singles like us have proven that the old mindset has killed almost all of us.. it's time to date many and find the right one. However, first of all you need to have many dates to start with.. my present situation is like dateless can. With no dates, my hit rate is like zero. hahaa.. I think that's the common situation among my single friends.. with that, we have backup plans coming up..

All of us want to find the right one... the perfect guy or gal with chemistry before we do something. That's why we wait and wait but how to gauge if he/she is The One if we dun even have the chance to go on a date? Nevertheless, there are some people that you know you would never be attracted to.. that's why you would never go on a date with them. I am like a passive person when it comes to relationship..a close friend told me a passive meets a passive... what do you think will happen? Nothing because both of you do nothing! Hmm.. may be that explains my present status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home