Thursday, September 28, 2006

Recap: Beginning of an old thing

I decided to check out the first entry of my blog. It was created due to my bestie... she was upset over some issues but I am not sure what it was. .. forgot about it already. If I am not wrong, it was over her current bf? They were still not together at that time but something happened then and that upset her. I think my friend has forgotten about it too.

Here's the words that I blogged that time:

This is for my dearest frenz, ann:

I hope you are feeling better now. hopefully my advice was useful and most importantly stopped the tears in you. :) It is fine to cry but hush hush.. enough is enough. I am very certain that someone will be there to untie the knot, may be not now but definitely the person exists. Like what i always say, "You never know what may happen". *hugs

I was right! Something really pleasant happened for her although it comes after a year plus of waiting. I am glad that she has found sa xiao zi... yeah yeah you are called sa xiao zi in case you are reading this. Oh by the way, I am still very proud of that lame joke I came up with the last time we have supper together. The 'durian' charade! hahahaa.. quite creative!


PS: It's 28 of September! It means one more month to my burfday!! Whoopee!

I am warning you qiming.. dun send me e-card!! I want a parcel can?? thought u are a SNAG.. hahaaa. Since there's no one for you to splurge on, why not spend a little money on your gd friend here in Singapore?? Hmm.. I have this bad feeling that you will just send me a parcel that is.. empty??!! If no parcel, get me a card.. I mean a card that I can read and touch. . not a virtual one.
Jiaying.. u also know what to do this year right?? hahahaa.. hmm.. I think you and qm might just share a card together even though u two are miles apart. I know how cheapo u guys can be..NO!!

Sad that you two can't be around to celebrate with me.. I wonder if I will be forgotten..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home