Saturday, October 07, 2006

I finally got the chance to meet up with my cute cousin last week. He's such a sweetie can.. took half a day leave from camp to meet me. He's the same age as me.. 1.73m tall, tanned and very fit guy! He even knows how to scuba dive. What a cool cousin I have ah.. He's rather shy and quiet, so half the time I was like the one crapping away. Dun remember why we have become close.. we weren't that close when young.. only these recent years. Apparently he will soon be attached if he finally goes tell the girl how he feels. That guy din tell me anything at all although we keep in touch through sms. He knows the girl at his ocs commission ball.. she was his date, a friend's friend. So cute hor!! the way they know each other. Now he's thinking of how to tell the girl, dunno when he will tell though. The other time when he sent me photos of his comm ball, with him and the girl, my mum was like " That's Wenhan's girlfriend ar?" Now it's really coming true. :) I think he will get the girl.. they have been going out and based on the good calibre of my cousin, he will succeed. hahahaa. Go for it dude! Hope I can see her next CNY.

Ps: I was at home yesterday on a saturday..an auntie came and saw me.. first question" U never go out date ar? So guai" This is not the first time she asked me such a questions.. like 3 or 4 times le. Each time I smile and said yeah no. I really need to go out more often with my lesbian partner le.. right Jun?

1 Comments:

At 4:12 AM , Blogger wenhan said...

i'm so gonna get interviewed if someone else reads this.. thanks ah.. haha (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home