Saturday, October 14, 2006

Life is so fragile.. some dreadful things happened and they are just not within your control. It made me realise how fortunate my life is, with my parents and brothers (sister-in-law included), also with the great friends around. I was once somebody who tries to hide her emotions and be indifferent.. even if I am very happy, I can just act bo chup. Hence, I find it difficult to tell those that I cherish and love that I really love them a lot. However during recent years, I found myself able to open up more to my family and friends gradually.

Sigh.. we never what may happen tomorrow.. yupz so to all my loved ones, I just want to say
"I luv ya!" through my blog.. hahaa cos I may not be able to say in face to face. Live like there's no tomorrow.. think about happy things and be optimistic about everyday. We dun want to leave the world with any regrets.. hmm easier said than done right?


Ps: I think there's a misunderstanding with a friend that i have not keep in touch. I have no idea why she's doing this but I wun be affected, just rather bewildered by her behaviour. When did i offend her? She din even sms me yet she's accusing me. Anyway, my friends know what kind of friend I am.. yeah so there's no need to clear things up.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger wenhan said...

ah.. cousiz that's good. haha. life's short live 2 e max. enjoy e company of e ones ard you. =)

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger oh well it's me said...

enjoy life!
don't let people like her spoil your day~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home