Thursday, October 19, 2006





Started work recently..saw this very cute young guy in investment operations. He's very tall and very good-looking. I should say he's an excellent eye-candy but I dun feel so blown away by his handsome looks. I notice however a supervisor in his 30 plus.. he's very dark, average but there's something about him that made me pay attention to him. I think it's because on my first day of work, I was told to look for him. He was quite friendly and smiled so paisehly to me when he has to tell me to wait a while. He's quite sei and serious in his work.. hahahaa. Ren zhen de nan ren zhui shuai!! omg.. what if shannon is right about me liking old guys? i just think the supervisor is charming in his own ways. As usual, I have proven that I am not a superficial person. whahaha.

Met a friend for dinner on Tuesday. Quite a last minute arrangement.. we only met up a short while but I think it's the first time I have heard him talk so much. It's funny.. he was complaining how he has too much cash in his wallet but he said it too late after dinner. I would be very helpful to spend more of his cash away.. haha. Talked mostly about work.. din crap that much. It's a nice get away from work during the week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home