Thursday, October 08, 2009

2 gers

I smiled to sleep yesterday night. It seems a long time ago that I had such fun and laughter! Thanks R! I really enjoyed myself yesterday. It feels like back in secondary school days where we bitched about the seniors or teachers.. just that now we bitch about work and colleagues. R, let’s catch a movie soon or go for a shopping spree! Or we can have your favourite food feast! Yea! The one and only buddy who eats as much as I do and is not ashamed of it =)

Yesterday R was telling me the strict dress code in her office. I was laughing at her that there is no dress down Friday for her and this Friday morning, our HR came to our level and announced that there will be no wearing of T shirts and jeans on Friday! It means from now on we need to wear formal attire the whole week.

My direct boss sent us a kind REMINDER email shortly after..

“Hi All,

Edmund ( the head of operations) just gave us a morning lecture about working attire. (apparently , JLA ( my CEO) has send a 'warning' mail to all the Line Heads)
It has been observed that even on weekdays (Mon - Thur), some operation colleagues are not wearing a proper formal working attire.
Now, HR has just going around telling everyone not to wear jeans on Friday only, please also ensure that we adhere to the formal dressing code even on normal weekdays.

Ps: it would be a pleasant sight if all the ladies can wear skirts everyday… right, ade? “


My boss sounds so duh in his last statement.. well that’s the usual him. No wonder he wears formal attire today! He usually wears a shirt with JEANS! He must have gotten news of it before this morning.

Going to continue the fun with A and C today! Hope we get seats! Can’t wait to start my weekends soon. Feeling in high spirits after the recharged session with R. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home