Monday, September 28, 2009

朋友

I was on facebook and I saw two very nice videos posted.. watching them makes me miss my old sch and friends so much! They are so touching! Go my facebook profile to take a look! especially old dunmanians!

The song 朋友 struck me today.. such an old song yet it's always so meaningful and touching when we sing it. This is the same song we always sang even when we were in different stages of life. It is such a popular song that everyone knows how to sing! I miss my old friends suddenly..thinking of the good old times we spent together in school but now we hardly meet up. It's a shame how some of my close friends no longer talk or hang out with me that often now.
Time can really distance a friend away.. but I am thankful they were part of my little life. Now and then, I remind myself friends are as important and to try meet up with them as often. I told myself to cherish the friendships I have..just like how I hope they would cherish mine.

朋友一生一起走那些日子不再有 一句話一輩子一生情一杯酒

Oh the second video is more on their wedding! It makes me even more excited about Kh's ROM this saturday! So sweet.. =) It's always such a joy to see people getting married. I think I may even cry this Saturday because I will be so touched.

Mixed emotions..superb touched .. happy.. very excited but a tad sad when I thought of the good old times we once have together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home