Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random

It is going be September soon! which means my birthday month is coming .. and which means my favourite month December is coming! =)

I have been working hard the last few weeks, colleagues on block leave so I OT most of the days. It also means more petty cash! My office was under renovation and our seating arangement changed. I prefer the new seating arrangement actually, because I am sitting further away from my direct bosses. The partition between us is also tall..so more privacy.

On a side note, one guy colleague baked jelly heart cookies for us to try! He was practising for his girlfriend's upcoming birthday. My birthday is also coming hor! Seriously I am quite envious but I can't expect too much since I din do as much. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home