Sunday, May 10, 2009

weddings bells!

Recently when I went Facebook, I saw photos of my old sec sch and jc friends' wedding photos!
Apart from kh who recently got engaged.. another two of my old friends just hold their wedding. and I believe another is preparing for hers. Wow! it makes me realise how 'adulty' we are now.. or in other words OLD! Nevertheless. I am really happy when I saw their wedding photos. Even though I am not present at the wedding itself, it makes me grin as I looked at their happy faces in their pictures. I am glad that there are actually many other lucky couples who got together in the end. =) Happy news yea!

Well well I know a few of you will start asking so when's mine coming. You guys will know when the time comes.. I am enjoying my life now without much obligations and responsibilities. It's great to have someone be part of my life now and I do want to embrace that happy feeling forever. For me, right now the important thing is to cherish each other and stay happy together.

We are. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home