Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Full team for work this week.. except my partner and mentor going be on halfday course this Friday. Need to cover again.. sigh. Sometimes it is a dilemma whether you should ask your colleagues whether they need help, when you don't have much work to clear. They might think you don't have enough to do. Not everyone will take the initiative to offer help too.. so when you are really busy, those that you have helped may not be there to extend their assistance. That's how people can be and how the world works. I think the only one that is always offering help is my mentor.. and somehow I picked up this virtue from her. Come to think of it.. it seems that I am always asking people whether they need help after I finished mine.. it's either I am too efficient or I don't have much to do. My conclusion is everyone don't have that much work to do but they know how to take their time to complete while I am always rushing to finish mine asap. I should learn to do mine SLOWLY.. so that people would not think I am too free.

Anyway two of my colleagues going on block in Oct soon..I should enjoy the free time I have now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home