Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hardship or not?

" Hardship is an inescapable fact of life. Hardship builds character."

I am fortunate enough not to suffer any unendurable hardship. With sufficient to eat, a roof over my head and education provided for, what's more can I ask for? Sometimes lowering your expectations in life can make things simpler.. we need to know how to feel contented. Think of what you currently possess.. that others may not have. Worry about bread and dough? I always have good food to eat. Worry how to make ends meet? I do not have any financial burden or any debts to clear for my family. Worry about not being pretty enough in appearance? I feel lucky enough that I do not have any disability and I am decent enough to be seen in public. Worry about work being stressed and tough? At least I have a stable job and need not fret about being unemployed. You can say this is living in self denial but I see it as positive thinking in life. When we feel down and out, positive thinking will propel you forward. You will realize that your life isn't so tough as it seems and everything will seem easier. =) Ganbatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home