Monday, October 05, 2009

Friends

Love between friends has been revolving in my mind lately. I start to think about the definition of good friends.. good friends should accept each other’s weakness even though you may disagree to how they behave? Or good friends should point out each other’s weakness and try to help each other change for the better? Good friends will be able to take the criticisms and remain as close or will they turn nasty and drift apart? I guess only your truest friends dare to criticize and correct you.. They will not indulge you in your own spoilt ways. If I need to think twice about telling, it only means your friendship is not deep enough to withstand the tension or unhappiness. Were you really good friends?

Good friends will be sincerely happy for you when good things come your way.
They would not feel uncomfortable or unhappy because they did not get it like you did. You can feel their warm wishes for you.. how they really hope the very best for you. Good friends try their effort to remain as close even though things have changed. It always takes two hands to clap. I guess I have accepted that what is lost cannot be salvaged.. some things can never be the same. Despite that, I know I still have others who always wish the best for me.

Suddenly thinking of the long friendship I had with my bestie! 19 years of friendship together and still counting! Although now we don’t play together as much but whenever I feel troubled I like to talk to her. She always gives me positive energy whenever I feel despondent. Having one such friend is enough for this lifetime. =) Yea bestie! Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home