Monday, July 18, 2005

Specially for Junli

First of all, this entry is done in the honour of my dearest friends Junli and Shannon.. the two troublesome souls who ruined my plan for this week.. keep changing their minds at the last minute, thus eventually make it impossible for us to meet up before school starts next week. Yeah... Junli, you have really rub-off some of Shannon's ma fanness..so congratulations! u two can form the perfect ma fan duo..and Junli, you better dye your hair the right colour.. as this is done at the espense of our movie..dun let me see an awful colour on monday or I will scream at ya and by the way you still owe us a ktv session.. well at least Shannon is making progress on being less ma fan, though I think she still need to continue with a lot of improvement.. See la! both of you have ruined my wednesday plans to go singing!! I hope that u wil read this entry and feel a hundred times guilty!! The end~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home