Wednesday, June 29, 2005

yakking away

For this week, I have been chatting with my dear buddy, Jiaying, through my office email.. time seems to pass by quickly with her 'accompany' haha. She has just came back for hoildays and it's really great to 'talk' to her again. So far we have only chatted through emails and msn.. so can't consider that talking right?? well meet up with her next friday for dinner :)


As usual, it's closing accounts period again! time to work this saturday again! and more work to be finished again! every night I touched my bed, I really slept.. so tiring. Really dun understand how my department people can take it.. ok, Two & a half weeks more to go!! I must tell myself to hang on there! and my pay is coming in.. whee!! 1st july please come soon!! my wallet is so so flat now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home