Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Coincidence

Some things happen for a reason.. I believe so especially after yesterday's incident.


I was so blur yesterday.. I thought that I have an appointment with my friend yesterday. And so I waited and waited for her.. I called her several times but she did not answer the phone. I was getting kinda worried.. it's not like her not to answer my calls. Just when I was about to buy a drink in Macs, my phone rang. It was from an ex-colleague who I have not seen for a long time. I answered the call and when I turned around, I saw that ex-colleague sitting right in front of me. The first thought that came to my mind was.. This is such an coincidence! In the end, my friend called me back and I finally realised I have got the dates wrong. This is the first time I have made such a blunder.. if I have not been so blur, I would not have meet my ex-colleague at all. So things do happen for a reason..


I am very close to this ex-colleague. We first know each other when I was only 18, right after my A levels. She is the first colleague that I known in my first vacation job. Despite knowing each other for only a few months, We share our worries and stayed united to fight the evil Fong. We trusted each other and have so much to say to each other. She is my first Malaysian friend and I am her first Singaporean close friend. She is now working and staying in Singapore... so we will have lots of time to meet up. True friends are hard to find.. so I really cherish those that are around me. One more week and I am glad that another will be back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home