Wednesday, May 18, 2005

OT last week..

I did my first OT last week butI dun mind staying to help Kway Ying.. after all she is such a nice person. She gave me a chocolate to munch on.. after seeing how hard I worked. So touched! finally I can find some warmth in NCC. Rebecca is also a very sincere and friendly person.. but I do hope the "C& R" relationship is not true!!! curse that idiotic C!! so rude!!! asked me for help and gave me such a bad attitude. And he was from NTU!!! Yucks! he's such a disgrace to ntu, no wonder no one likes him in the company. I have to help him on the upcoming AGM.. and I hate that!!! I dun want to work with such an impolite person with no good manners!!!!

I met up with shannon, kwanghui and junli yesterday.. hahaa and that shark was wearing a skirt and heels!!! wooah!! hahahaa.. first time I see her so feminine. Will be having supper with her and ann.. will be so much fun I think. Looking forward to it.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home