Monday, April 25, 2005

YUPPie!!

Freedom !!! I am so happy!! Exams are finally over!! today's bf 323 paper was really mentally-exhausting..that Koon Yoon Kee is really a silent killer.. sets all those 'cold' questions!!! my brain cell are all dead now. hahaa.. luckily I wun need them for the next few weeks. Today after my last paper, I shopped with Wei Lin and then I met Shannon at Plaza Singapura. It is so nice to not think about those thick thick books and formulas.. now I must start planning for this week's schedule. Tomorrow I will meet Xinlian and Qiming.. I still owed Xinlian a lunch!! have not yet lunched with her this semester and I promised her!!! Wednesday will go watch movie with Shannon they all. .. Thursday will go window shopping!! hahaa.. must ask miwa, minqian san2 they all. Have our Mango Spree again.. Oh gosh.. and I must start reading the Fred book. I have only read the first chapter..
ok must go watch Desperate Housewives now.. haven't watch it for some time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home