Sunday, April 10, 2005

8.50am in school

It is early in the morning and I can't believe it I am back in school to study. Miwa will be joining me later.. hahaa so at least someone is there to mug with me. *yawn the reading room is so quiet.. i expected it to be full by 10am though. After all, ntu students are kiasu people, and I am proud to say I am typical one. ha..

This is the first time I come back especially to school to study. I must be nuts.. ha.. Well, perhaps I will need some help from others.. so why not come back?? After all, Miwa is there to be nuts with me.. haa.. and hopefully I can hitch a ride home. Oops..

Anyway, two huge pests came to my house yesterday. Yes! they are really pests!!! If only I can use pesticides and spray at them, I would have done so. If only I can sweep them out of my house.. these two PESTS are so fakeo.. yucks. So disgusting to see the way they curry favour. Especially the old female pest.. Yucks Yucks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home