Thursday, March 03, 2005

I can't wait to finish watching!

I was busy meeting vampires these few days.. and I grow to love them more as time passes.

"I have a date with the Vampire III"is superb! I simply love it.. the story is so interesting, filled with horror, relationships and love..and ma xiao ling is so cool! Her undying love for Tianyou has transcended for centuries and they even have a child by the name of Tianya. This young teen has come from the future to reunite with her beloved mother.. she holds the same expressions and behaviour as her mother. Obviously she is also very cool. :P

There were some scary parts too.. there was this part where the SDU was trapped in a haunted hotel and they started killing one another due to the lack of trust between one another. It is sad to see a group of good friends suspecting one another when trouble brews.. they will have survive if their friendship is strong enough. I suddenly miss my squadmates.. I miss the times we talk crap and endure weal and woe together under the torturing hands of Biye. Those times are painful yet unforgettable..

To NCOS 99/00,
thank you all for giving such happy memories.. i really miss all of you!

-weili

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home