Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Beginning of an old thing..

I don't know why I end up creating a blog here.. I was just trying to find my best frenz's blog. I couldn't find hers but end up creating mine. Speaking of my dear dear best buddy, she was rather traumatised yesterday, well.. over something that she and I both thought was silly. However, I can't diverge anything in case she wants to kill me upon reading my blog. Anyway, she sounded really upset and so I decided to check out her blog to learn more about things.

This is the second time she is upset over such matters. The first time it occurred was during Jc times.. I remembered she sounded the same as yesterday.. angry and sad over the same issues but revolving a different person this time. I reasoned with her and she agreed but she just cannot control her emotions. It is good to be silly once in a while.. to shed tears over it. After all, we are all made of blood and tears.. I just hope she can get over it soon.

This is for my dearest frenz, ann:
I hope you are feeling better now. hopefully my advice was useful and most importantly stopped the tears in you. :) It is fine to cry but hush hush.. enough is enough. I am very certain that someone will be there to untie the knot, may be not now but definitely the person exists. Like what i always say, "You never know what may happen". *hugs




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home