Friday, April 08, 2005

All ends well..

well well.. finally I have got a placement at ntuc childcare for my PA... and not at FIN-Exis. Angela and Miwa will know why. I am not babysitting at NTUC childcare of course.. hahaa ok I know that is a bad joke...but rather doing account-related work. It will be great to play with the kids though.

Today is the day for my last Biz com lesson. It was enjoyable...except that we had a quiz to do. Faith is so thoughful.. she actually gave each of us a book as a gift. All of us passed the books around to write comments and it was really fun. It is great to be in Faith's class, she is a very caring tutor who truly thinks of our own personal well-being.. teaching us knowlege which will be useful in society. Of course..I enjoyed her lesson because of the nice classmates I have too..haha..

The book she gave us is called 'The Fred Factor'. It told a true story of Fred, the mail carrier passionately loves his job and who genuinely cares about the people he serves. Bcause of that, he always goes the extra mail handling mail.. extending his help to everyone he meets.. treating them as a friend. I have only read the first chapter.. it is really inspiring!!!It makes me positive about my PA.. knowing that I can make a difference in everyone's lives no matter how insignificant my job is. I simply love the feeling!

Actually I am kinda of sad that I will no longer need to attend Biz com lessons. I will miss my group the most which consists of our dear Princez William, our' sweet and demure presenter' Aaron.. the one with a nice tone Angela and pretty Miaosi.. others include the smartie Yufang, our sexy Britney Spears Sharon, the sweet WeiLih.. the pair of comedian duos Yiyuan and Chinteck who are always full of nonsense.. the Malaysians classmates SiangWei, Siang Tiong and Weiping... Adam .. Daoxing blah blah blah.. I will miss so many people!!! *sobz..and most importantly I will miss our dearest Biz com tutor, Ms Faith Tan.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home