Monday, March 14, 2005

I am guilty of not writing in my blog for a long while..

Finally after weeks of waiting, I have finished watching the drama serials.. the ending was too abrupt, so i kinda expected there will be a season 4 coming out soon. Tianya disappeared from the year 2004 and as expected the two heroes defeated the big evil one Ming(4) yun(4). I was a little disappointed with the ending.. but overall the show was very interesting and entertaining, despite a slow progress in the story.

I guess it's time to concentrate on my books.. have been neglecting them ever since I started watching the show. And yes... I am now slogging away for my bus com assignments again.. rewrites seems never ending. Tomorrow will be a long day again, have to stay back until 6 plus. If only I have wings.. then I can fly home immediately. Sometimes I really feel tired of travelling, should have stayed in hall. And oh.. it's my beloved bro Andrew's burfday this sat. Have to attend Xiuhui's 21st birthday on sun too. This means spending money on presents.. and i am so broke.

interesting findings:
from angela who heard from andy..
Virgo is compatible with Capricorn and Taurus.
Scorpio is compatible with Pisces and Cancer.

Surprisingly being a scorpio, I dun seem to have friends who are Pisces and Cancer. May be I should start looking out for friends who are of these zodiac signs.. to verify whether this is true. brawahhaha

-weili



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home