Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I will not drink coffee ever again

I went studying with angela today at Sengkang library.. and I ordered Ice Latte to drink which I deeply regretted it. This is the 2nd time I am drinking coffee. The first time I drank, I couldn't sleep the whole night and I felt horrible. This time I don't feel well again after drinking it..I know I deserve the torture.. I shouldn't have order coffee knowing I get sick after drinking it. Well, this is me.. hahaa I like to do crazy things at times. And so my stomach feels funny and my head starts to spin.. really spins.. I feel like throwing up. Luckily , the most important lady in my life is there to save me with her own specialty lemonade with honey. I feel better after that.. and I vowed never to touch coffee ever again in my life.

It is strange that I am allergic to coffee.. I really dunno why too. Wonder how I keep awake at night? I drink coke! yes coca-cola! It is my favourite.. hahaa. I think after this incident, I won't even dare to touch coffee -related stuff.. be it coffee cakes, toffee.. actually, I seldom eat those stuff now. The conclusion I have made today is that coffee is the biggest threat in my life..yesh I am afraid of coffee..ha.. if shannon sees this post, she will laugh her head off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home