Sunday, May 01, 2005

Everything seems unchanged

It has been a long while since I hogged on the phone with a close friend. Nowadays sms has taken over phone calls.. but yesterday night I got a surprise call from a good friend of mine. She is my primary school close buddy who was also my desk partner in class. Although we haven't see each other for years.. we still chatted as if we never lose contact all this while. We talked about old memories..our old classmates and teachers.. and we also remembered the things that we do together. The things we told each other.. what I told her before in primary school and what she told me too.. and of course.. we gossiped about other people too. hahaaz.. well, Weiling called to ask me whether I want to go her house to have lunch next tues.. we are supposed to have a lunch date next tues u see. She said she will cook lunch for me.. hahaa so sweet right?? it is so typical her.. that's what she always has been since primary school days. Soft-spoken and demure type of girl. We chatted from morning 0000 to 3 plus and my phone went from full battery to no battery. Everything seems unchanged.. I am surprised that despite all these years of not keeping in touch, we still manage to talk about anything under the 'moon'. It proves only one thing: our friendship has never changed and is still going on strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home