Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I was supposed to have lunch with Weiling but in the end she cancelled it. She called me early in the morning at 8.30 and told me she was too lazy to go out!!! and her legs are bitten by mosquitoes. It was so disappointing!!! I bet the main reason is her legs do not look so nice with all that red spots.. that's why she dun want to come out. hahaaz. that vain girl. What was even more funny was that she called me at 8.30 am and then asked me in a surprised tone:" Hey u are still sleeping? I thought you will wake up very early.. last time you used to do that". It was so funny.. yeah I used to wake up at 8 when I was YOUNG!!! hahahaha..that was dunno how many years ago!!

Anyway, I saw Minqian and Yuda today at Forever 21.. which was Minqian's favourite shopping place as usual.. hahaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home