Friday, June 03, 2005

Overworked! stress!

The work at NCC finance department is really never ending!!! I can't find time to rest and drink water!!! the work keeps coming in... type and type ... keep pressing calculator.. arghhhhh!! I am so tired!! I still have to call shareholders to persuade them to attend the AGM..but it is really a sense of achievement when they said yes!! some of them are so nice to talk too.. and yes, today I have learnt to use a typewriter, thanks to that stupid C. I spent an hour to type a document and he was so 'impressed'.. come on la, I have never ever in my life used a typewriter!!! Do you know that the typewriters now have eraserable function.. you no longer need to retype the whole document when you typed something wrong. I never know typewriters have become so advanced until today.. hahaha.. ok call me outdated..


I am so happy that I have finished calling the shareholders!!! at least I wun have to bother with that matter.. tomorrow is a saturday and I have to work!! work work work! yucks.. surely more files will be stacked up on my table by tomorrow morning. They are exploiting me.. miserable pay and long hours of work. I can't leave exactly at 6pm... arghhh!! and next week that idiotic C will ask me to help him key in stuff.. that's his work! not mine!! hate that! feel like slapping him when he asked Dorothy whether she needs me to do invoicing next week..becos he wants me to help him do his work. That lazy fat irritant!! that's what I always call him secretly in my heart when I am pissed with him.. FAT IRRITANT!! hahahaha.. suits him well. He knows that i am so busy with my work and still asked me to do his things! LAZY!!! rebecca is the nicest of all, at least she volunteered to help me with some of my work.. that kind soul! I simply adore her!


and oh yeah.. my best frenz wants me to write about her.. hahaha..so here's goes.. yeah she wanted to take a neoprint card today becos she has cut her fringe!! and our usual shopping roles were reversed today.. I ended up asking her the questions she will usually ask me and today she gave me the typical answers i alway give her.. hahahah.. talking about best friends... and yeah I discovered that the two of us alway ended up talking nonsense when it bccomes late at night.. we become so high!!! alright, I am now very tired.. feels like sleeping. *yawns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home