Saturday, July 09, 2005

I met Jiaying yesterday night. She saw a person who is half-bald and in his 30s.. and claimed that weixiang looked like him. I almost died... weixiang who was once her ideal man has become like that???! oh my god.. I really hope this is not true. Weixiang was one of our dear fellow ncos who just came back from overseas for his hols..he is a bit short but has a nice frame. Serious and cool, not exactly a hunk.. and once had a crush on this friend of mine. To make things worse, Jiaying added on that wx looked like xu3 huan2 liang2.. I died another time. It must be the lighting yesterday night.. oh it must be that she was sleepy.. she kept saying that she felt sleepy. That must be it then.. I dun believe weixiang has changed that much.



This is how weixiang looks like now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home