Sunday, July 24, 2005

My back hurts.. I dunno why. I keep having this problem of backache and this is so bad! I am only 20 plus!! so young and I have such a problem..and my mum wants me to go for x-ray!! whci I dreaded. I saw a physician once and he said it's because of my seating position but sometimes I find it painful when I walked for too long.. oh gosh what's wrong with me??


Anyway I went out with Jiaying and Angela last Friday night. The two girls seem to have so much to say to each other although it was only the second time they see each other. I have to quieten them in order for me to say something. They can't seem to stop talking.. and most of their teasing was on me.. That's why I hesitated to let them meet up.. heehee. Supposed to meet angela in the afternoon.. ditch her aside and meet Jiaying for dinner. I did not and happily offer her to have dinner with us.. which I later regretted. :P


These two great girls are my best best best friends ever in the entire universe. I have known Angela for 15 years and Jiaying for 8 years. They know me inside out, may be even better than my parents. Both of them are so similiar.. hardly any temper at all, so chatty and friendly to everyone they know. So you can imagine how noisy it was last Friday night? hahaha. Perhaps this is the type of friends that I am attracted to..to complement my personality.


We have lots of fun at LASH!! they saw this cute waiter and both of them turned man-hungry suddenly.. they keep saying he looks like Lee Hom.. and he tried to get friendly with Angela. He asked Angela for her name.. we thought it may be a new budding romance for the lucky girl.. but I guess we have think too much.. it turned out that............................ yeah the three of us know it and that's sufficient. hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home