Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today was a crazy busy and pissed off day. I need to cover people's work and the person left so much shit for me to clear. In addition, a horrible monster ruined my early morning. Ungrateful b*tc* She's just a lowly CSO who serves clients and RM.. why is she so proud and rude? Furthermore for the last two years before she had a internal transfer, she was part of my team. She was still very new when she was first hired. We taught her properly and patiently and seriously I didn't think she would turn out to be such a horrible ungrateful person. Maybe she is lazy and rude, I didn't expect her to be so ungrateful and mean. After today's incident, I really want to whack her upside down. Biting the hand that feeds her! Stupid monster damn irritating and rude! *BUISH BOX HER! I hope I will never see or hear from her again.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kunjungan perdana..salam kenal ya..bagus blognya. izin baca2 juga.

kunjungan baliknya ya
http://madz666.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home