Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pencil and Eraser






Pencil: " I am sorry"





Eraser: "For what? You didn't do anything wrong"





Pencil: " I am sorry that you got hurt because of me. Everything when I made a mistake, you are always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lost a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time."





Eraser: "That's true but I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do it. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you replace me with a new one, I am actually happy with my job. So please stop worrying, I hate to see you sad."





Parents are like erasers while their children are like pencils. They are always for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. As they grow old and their children find someone new ( spouse), parents are always happy with what they have done for their children and will hate seeing their children sad.

After reading this, I feel guilty of taking my parents' care and concern for granted. They are always there to help us and we should always be there for them till they grow old and no longer around.

7 Comments:

At 1:49 PM , Blogger BREION said...

that is so true children dont know how good they have it untill the parent is gone i love that post

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Izziiee Light-Year said...

This is pure beautiful. <3

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Somi said...

wat selfless erasers :(

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Sauniya said...

This is very sweet and true.. now i feel bad for all the trouble i have caused my parents lol :P

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Miri-kiri said...

amazing post :)

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger susan said...

wow that's an awesome view. thanks

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger cusoon said...

lovely blog :)
http://opentheyes.blogspot.com/ invite u :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home