Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Taking a good break to travel

It's 2011.. I am starting to feel the same way like how I feel three years ago. Cranky.. whiny.. hack care mood. Everyday I dread going to work. I think it is because I am bored of doing the same kind of work. Moreover, I am tired of acting busy and always waiting for 6pm to come. Yet I am unsure of the kind of work I should do next. I feel like taking a good break and travel to countries I haven't been. I haven't been to any places in Europe you know! But I need the income coming.. double sadness. =(

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

My advice, do something that makes you happy. (: Do something that you have always wanted to do. Get away from everything, and then when you actually "come back" then you will have your mind made up.

 
At 5:17 AM , Blogger Ad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home