Monday, January 03, 2011

WNCOS Squad 1999/2000

I just attended my sec sch npcc squadmate's wedding yesterday!~ Although the food was not fabulous, the accompany was great! It has been so long since I saw my dearest squadmates. We counted the number of years we know each other and it's amazingly 14 years already! Everyone looks pretty much the same..Zhenqi still can draw so well. Shuwen still as picky about guys..Qiushi still as blur. Some of us has grown up ..like Xianlin having her first bf .. Esther's getting married too and got a flat..Jiaying 's waiting for the ring. Although only eight out of sixteen attended (hey! we have half a squad present already), it has been so fun catching up and laughing about good old times. During the montage, we even saw our old squad photo taken when we are all in nerdy Secondary Two.

How time flies.. now we are all getting attached and talking about marriage. Even though we haven't stay close in touch, it doesn't feel awkward seeing the rest. It feels like the good old times we play, laugh and tease one another. I am glad we are reunited to share the wedding joy of my squadmate! It makes me consider if I should invite wncos squad to my wedding next year. These girls have helped to create wonderful memories in my life.. they help to mould me into the person I am now and I would never forget the hardship we endure during npcc days and the joy we had together.

I think I would be the next in our squad to get married. I would love to share my joy with this bunch of long lost friends =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home