Tuesday, May 11, 2010

As what Biye always said "You are SELFISH CREATURES! "

I realized it doesn’t pay to be helpful towards people. I should have just done my own scope of work and not care about others. As they said, the less you do, the fewer mistakes you made. I feel slightly indignant when they don’t appreciate and laugh at you. Sigh.. lesson learnt this morning.. be selfish sometimes and think for only yourself. I am now afraid to render any help.. better to steer clear of any potential trouble.
I have also been arrowed to do something which is not supposed to be my jobscope already. Hmmph!!.. quite unhappy about it.

Sigh I am slowly losing morale and interest in my job. I hate the reshuffling of job duties until things are now so messy. I am the most affected. When anyone in the team is not around, I need to cover part of their jobscope. It means I can’t take any break whenever anyone is not around to work. Just thinking of it makes me irritated and feel unjustified.

I think I need a good break soon. Can I take a permanent break? It’s tempting =P
I have thought of moving on to somewhere else but there is this inertia of moving. I am scared of entering into a worse off shit hole. Furthermore, there is still one area that I still haven’t got any chance of learning. Based on the current situation, I don’t think I have any chance of doing it hands on either. SIGH I FEEL LIKE QUITTING ALREADY! The attractive thing about staying on is the 13 month pay out scheme. Then again, the pay raise from changing job will compensate for it.

PS:. Just saw an article that said work life balance is vital to our well being. If only we can really do as what it preached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home