Sunday, February 28, 2010

I want to be rich!

My mentor just told me this Wednesday will be the official day I need to take on my new jobscope. Sigh.. I am truly not eager to do this.. I think I will have a heart attack every month end with the heavy work burden. However, I think I will grow immune to it eventually.

I dun feel like doing any work. I only want to daydream of what I can do after I strike the lottery. It does make me feel a lot better after daydreaming about it. =)

1..2.. 3 HUAT AR! even my 2 year old nephew also knows how to say HUAT AR!

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Old Dutch said...

Especially in your field, money is like a unit of attention. They more units of attention you can gether, the more money you will see.
Besides, money is enery, it is the energy that will see you dreams realised in the material world. But you dreams in the spiritual world are realised by giving. Giving is holier than receiving. It is easier to get a camel to pass throught they eye of a needle than to get a rich man in heaven.Don't just amass, do good is the answer.

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger Amelia said...

I feel like that sometimes :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home