Monday, September 20, 2010

News!

Those who care for me should be checking my blog quite often. Hence I decide to announce the good news here.

I am going to be Mrs Li... very soon! =P

It was very simple.. the venue is simple so are his words to me. The effort was not simple because he hand-made a very nice movie about us and a beautiful pop-up card with the magic question on it. I used to tease him about his choice of songs in videos/movies.. but this time he got it all perfect.

'I do not have a heart-shaped diamond.
But with all my heart, I find this ring.
Only with you then I am complete.
With sincerity and honesty, I ask you to marry me."

PS: I ask him to repeat a few times before I remember it down in my heart.

3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger chewychewy said...

BESTIE!!!!!!! SO SWEET!!!!!! STAY BLISSFUL, Mrs Li!!!

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger J.Lo said...

Thats is awesome :)... Waiting For my chance.

 
At 12:53 AM , Blogger Anant Bhide said...

I dont know you, soon-to-be Mrs. Li.

Nevertheless, a wedding calls for a celebration, even if it is a quite one.

Congratulations and God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home