Thursday, September 01, 2005

Just finished watching Project Superstar, feeling very touched and hopeful now. A blind hero has made it as a superstar idol!! unbelievable but this is true~! I guess Kelvin Tan has really touched many people's hearts with his singing.. his gan dong du is so so enough. I feel like crying everytime I hear him sing. Yesh I would rather buy his cd than Kelly's.. because he is different, unique and not perfect. Not perfect~!! must stress on that!! Kelly is talented, dances well and has good stage presence. However, I feel that she is too perfect in every aspect and that makes her kinda of.. boring?? she's just like any one singer out there in the music industry and there are too many of them around already. People prefers Kelvin because he is not afraid to expose his flaw and has great courage and determination. He gives ordinary people like you and me a great sense of hope because he has made the impossible possible to attain already. I really feel so motivated by him. So anything is possible right??~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home