Sunday, August 28, 2005

Happy occasions!

It has been a busy weekend for me. My best friend's 21st birthday, fyp, lots of projects and my nephew's 1 mth old celebration all lined up this weekend. The celebrations were fun.. and it's pretty sad that everything's over so soon. Nothing much to look forward for the next few weeks..

My little nephew, Alexander is only a mth old and he's huge! Babies look the same to me.. so cute and innocent. Toddlers are interesting.. especially when they start learning to talk.. awww they are so so cute!! I love them!
My brother's getting married next year and I really hope he will 'produce' one asap. I think it will be so fun to have a baby in the family.. wooah. My mum will support that wholeheartedly..:)

My best friend's chalet was superb too! Glad that everyone loved the bingo game. The two of us had thought of the questions at Burger king last monday..kinda of last min but at least everything went smoothly as planned. I enjoyed the pre-paration where we shopped for her dress, shoes, necklace together. It was fun to share her excitement.. my birthday's coming in two months time. I wonder how it will be like..

Finally, I have stopped believing in horoscopes. I discover that I will see him around on tuesdays and fridays in certain places.. nothing to do with whether I am lucky or not but what's the point? ha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home