Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I felt that I am drifting apart from some close friends, perhaps it's because we haven't got the chance to see each other much in school. It seems like we have fewer topics to talk about and nothing to share.. unlike in the past, we used to yak non-stop when we saw each other. We dun hang out that much too now. I dun even know what they have been doing for this semester.. perhaps everyone is busy or may be it's because we hang out with different groups of people. I feel that our friendship have kinda stopped and before long, I think it will disappear without anyone realising it. I feel depressed thinking about it but I dunno how I am going to salvage the situation. I just hope things will be the same as before again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home