Saturday, September 17, 2005

I just extracted one wisdom tooth yesterday. The procedure was not scary and I din feel much pain at all. I just can't open my mouth wide and have to chew my food on the other side of my mouth. I still can eat, talk, laugh and crap.. I can even go back home to continue researching for my projects after the surgery in less than an hour's time. So you can imagine how 'less' pain I experienced. Hopefully, it will be the same for the other tooth.

The greatest pain came from the agony of doing my projects, especially my fyp!! it's such a big big headache!! I rather study more modules than do my fyp. It's stressful to attend fyp meetings and hear the tutor comment, criticise on what you have done. After that, you have to make so many amendments..and the cycle repeats itself very week when we see the tutor. The work is never-ending and after each meeting we have to crack our brains to think hard about getting solutions. I hate it!!!! I have enough of it!!! I hate the feeling of getting rejected for ideas you have come up and have to start all over again. I hate the feeling of meeting deadlines!!! I hate to listen to the tutor's comments!! I hate his face!! his office!! and other groups who have completed so many things, causing us to lag behind!! and I hate to beg for people for help in conducting surveys!! I hate to sacrifice my weekends to do projects! I hate to sacrifice my tv time!! it's a long term painful process of half a year more and I simply can't stand it any longer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home