Monday, March 06, 2006

Seems like I haven't blog for a long while

I guess everyone in year 3 are all looking forward to this coming Friday. After that, we no longer need to worry about the sickening three letters word. You all know it.. and since it's so sickening, I shldn't say it here too. After Friday, I will have Andrew's wedding to fuss about. It's a day after, which is this coming Saturday, and truthfully speaking I haven't got the time to go prepare for it. No time and no mood to do so.. got a evening gown to wear but I dun really like the colour. =( I also need nice earrings too. Must really do super past minute shopping on Thursday and Friday.

I want to have a nice feast next week! need food to destress and celebrate. Who wants to join me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home