Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 A Brand New Year

It's 2nd of Jan 06... Happy new Year Gina! if you ever saw my blog :P

Celebrated the first day of 2006 with my 3 of my banking friends yesterday night. Dinner wasn't that nice but the accompany was great. As usual, we talked about anything under the 'moon'.. full of crap as usual. We wanted to go Lash for drinks.. but it was so empty. Hardly any customers.. no atmosphere at all. In the end, Ym and rock took us on a long long walk to Raffles Place.. hahaa. Now I know how to walk from Merlion to Raffles Place MRT. Both rock and I took trains from the same platform. he was just kind enough to wait the train with me la. At least, he din give me $2 to take a cab home.. :P

Had quite a bit of fun yesterday. Hope that we will meet up again, with ys and sh joining us too.

Happy happy New Year guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home