Saturday, January 07, 2006

Drinking drinking

Went Wala Wala last Friday. My bestie's didi was stranded outside, drinking 'men jiu' while the two of us were happily enjoying the live band in the bar. We witnessed a marriage proposal as well as a song performance by a birthday boy who turned 21. He and his bunch of friends look so much like adolescent teenagers, I was really shocked to hear that he was celebrating his 21st birthday.. haha I mean even my younger brother who is 18 looks older than all of them there. Even my bestie's 19 year old didi looks more like 21. Business was so good at Wala Wala and finally at around 10 plus, the poor dude stranded outside managed to get in after much effort. Oh yeah, back to the live band.. the band was terrific! their singing and music was fabulous! It got us on high.. hahaha. In fact, I have never drank so much in my entire life.. Bailey's, Volka, Corona Beer and Heineken. I am not a frequent drinker.. so I guess it's alright to let my hair down once in a while. Wahahaa..

Oh gosh I really love the band there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home