Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lunar new year just flew past and I haven't enjoy enough of it yet.. not enough of eating steamboat, cookies, playing cards and getting ang pow. Let me recap what I did last few days.

Saturday Chu xi: I had 'new year' breakfast with Shannon and Angela. Went home after that to help my mother prepare reunion dinner.. dun want her to nag non-stop.

Sunday Da nian chu yi: Ang pows came to me on chu yi. My grandma's staying with me so relatives came visiting my house. As usual, I had to stay at home the whole day to entertain them.. played cards and won some money. =) Saw my little cousin, Max who is only 2 years old. Oh gosh, by the time he's twenty I am already forty! However the limelight was on my nephew, Yongjie who was just born. He's such a cutie..

Monday Chu er: Went to my Godma's place. This year, my jiu yi's family not around in Singapore.. so there was too much peace and quiet. ( My jiu yi has 4 children..so u can imagine how noisy the kids can be) Andrew couldn't go too..so did Wenjuan's family.. hence there's no excitement in gambling since there weren't much people there.

Tuesday Chu san: Had to do some tutorial. My parents' rc friends came visiting.. had steamboat and gambled again. Gambling luck wasn't that good.. the banker had 5 ban luck simultaneously and won 200 plus in total. I din lose any cos I was using Andrew's money.. hahaa

This year ang pow money was much better than last year. I expect next year to be as great since I would be getting an extra one from Andrew. By the way, I have a huge family.. 8 aunties and 1 uncle from my maternal side. My dad has 4 brothers and 5 sisters in all. I guess large volume made big ang pow money. *chuckles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home