Friday, June 02, 2006

ECP with the gang

Yesterday was so fun.. especially since we were celebrating Shark's birthday. A pity Junli's not able to join us :( We sort of blindfolded Shark and let her guess items. Those items were randomly picked up along the tracks of ECP.. Sylvia came up with the ultimate of a decomposed seed and wet seaweed. I contributed to the rotten fruits.. whahaa. The forfeit of the game was to take a step closer to the sea if she guessed any item wrongly. Shark did pretty good actually.. managed to guess 3 or 4 items out of 7. However, eventually all of us ended up soaked up to the knee and our slippers were all dirtied with oil!! my new red slippers is now so dirty!! *heartache I think the oil stains can't be washed off! call this retribution...

Next birthday on the list is Kwonghui.. hahaa. Then it will be me.. hopefully Shark will have forgotten what we did to her and took pity on me on my birthday. I am NOT the mastermind! all of us contributed to the tricks hor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home