Thursday, June 01, 2006

Conversation with my mummy

Went shopping with my mum yesterday. It's the best thing you can ever do with your mum. I am sure all gals out there will agree wholeheartedly because they will pay for your purchases. wahhaa. You know.. my mum is like always so strict and serious. During the bus journey, she hardly said a word. That's her..then she slowly opened up and dunno how we ended up talking about fortune-telling.

It turned out that my parents took me and Andrew to have our fortune told when we were very young. This old uncle was supposed to be very accurate.. he mentioned that my parents' children will be smart kids who are good in studies.. he said that if I am born a year earlier, it would be even better for my parents. He also said my ah gong, dad, fifth uncle and me are those who will always have enough to eat.. no worries about being starved. That may be true for my ah gong and dad la.. but not sure about my uncle.. hmm but hopefully what he said will be true for me.

Another thing is I am supposed to bring luck to my father's career... and it's such an coincidence cos my dad started his insurance career just when I was born. It's true that he has earned and achieved a lot in his insurance career so does this mean the old uncle is accurate in his prediction? Now i know why my mum always says my dad dotes on me the most.. last thing is when they were about to leave, he said my ah gong will have 'xi shi' soon. My mum thought perhaps my uncle is getting married or what... but the 'xi shi' is actually the birth of the youngest soul in my family, Edmund didi. My mum was found to be pregnant two weeks after that. The old uncle has passed away.. can't get my fortune told by him even if he is so accurate le.

Why must GSS be during this period when I am still unemployed? it's such a unbearable feeling to see sales everywhere but you are not able to spend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home