Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I just realised that I do have a strength finally! I am a good listener! Whoopee.. quite a few people have told me that.. I guess this is something positive?

Saw Von Lin at the talk yesterday. She couldn't recognise me because I am much fairer compared to my secondary school days. That's for sure, I was in NPCC, how fair could I be? plus I was not born that fair in the first place.. hahaaa. Hmm.. dunno where are all my old photos during my NPCC times.. must go take a look and see how dark I was. Must be terribly burnt like charcoal.. still remember during camp when it was night time, my wncos would ask me to smile in order to find me.. wahhahaa.

That gal is finally back from her trip but she's leaving soon again in a few days time!! and this time it's for 2 and1/2 months *sobs

I think I would feel very very lonely without her around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home